Motherboard EIH31 MAIN BOARD REV:2.1 MB.RGR0P.001 Acer Aspire 3750
- Certificated Original ACER Spare Part
- 100% perfect working with half year warranty
- Intel Socket G2 (Tested with i5-2410M - not included)
- Graphic Card integrated with processor
- Can be used in: Acer Aspire 3750
Socket G2, also called rPGA988B, was introduced in January 2011 as a socket for mobile microprocessors, based on Sandy Bridge microarchitecture. Alongside the new CPUs, Intel launched HM65, HM67, QM67, QS6 and UM67 6-series mobile chipsets, compatible with the socket. While the initial launch of socket G2 platform included only Core-branded processors, Intel eventually released mobile Celeron and Pentium "Sandy Bridge" models, compatible with the socket.