Motherboard MB.RFF02.005 P5WE0 LA-6901P Acer Aspire 5750G 5750ZG nVidiaGT520 1GB
- Fully tested 100% working, original mainboard with half year Warranty
- Tested with i3-2310M and i5-2540M ,
- CPU max TDP 35W - QM Processors not supported
- i7-2630QM or i7-2720QM or i7-2820QM will not work ,
- Motherboard support USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
Socket G2, also called rPGA988B, was introduced in January 2011 as a socket for mobile microprocessors, based on Sandy Bridge microarchitecture. Alongside the new CPUs, Intel launched HM65, HM67, QM67, QS6 and UM67 6-series mobile chipsets, compatible with the socket. While the initial launch of socket G2 platform included only Core-branded processors, Intel eventually released mobile Celeron and Pentium "Sandy Bridge" models, compatible with the socket.