- Photovoltaic PV Energy meter FoxESS DTSU666 3-phase
The meter works with FoxEss, Deye inverters (tested with Deye SUN-12K-G03) and the Hoymiles system (please write before connecting the meter and entering serial numbers - we will send the manual how to do it correctly), integration with Domoticz is also available (plugin DTSU666-Modbus available on github). The meter can be easily read using various types of devices with an RS485 port, such as Raspberry PI (with a USB-RS485 adapter), PVMterminal , computer (with a USB adapter -RS485) etc. If you need help integrating with your system, write to us and we will try to help.
Attention !!! It does not work with Huawei inverters because it is not a -H version with dedicated software for Huawei . In this case, we recommend our DTSU666 and PVMterminal meters, with which you can monitor both the generation and operating parameters of the Huawei inverter, as well as the energy and operating parameters measured by the DTSU666 meter. Another budget solution that allows our DTSU666 to work with a Huawei inverter is the implementation of a register converter, the description and software of which are available on github in the DTSU666_CHINT_to_HUAWEI_translator project.
The subject of the offer is Chint DTSU666 0.25-5 (80) A - a bidirectional, four-quadrant meter analyzer equipped with an RS-485 port and Modbus-RTU protocol (instructions in Polish can be found in the section "Additional information").
The Chint DTSU666 meters with a backlit display are advanced multifunctional devices designed for bidirectional, four-quadrant electricity metering in one and three-phase installations.
In addition to bidirectional energy flow (export and import), Chint DTSU666 meters also allow you to record and read many other network parameters, including capacitive and inductive reactive energy in the directions of consumption (import) and input to the grid (export). The meter has an RS-485 interface, so you can easily read the measured values using the Modbus-RTU protocol. Additionally, it has a configurable pulse output for active or reactive energy.
The device measures and transmits information about parameters such as: voltage (V), frequency (Hz), current (A), energy in the four-quadrant measurement, (kWh / kVArh) introduced into the network (export), downloaded (import) and total.
- 4-way, 16mm2 cable section
- measurements in single-phase two-wire, three-phase three (3F3P) and four-wire (3F4P) installations, maximum current 80A
- RS-485 output, Modbus-RTU protocol
- pulse output: programmable to set the pulses corresponding to kWh or kVArh.
- measurements: incl. voltages, currents, active and reactive powers, power factors on individual phases, active energy export / import, reactive energy export / import, four quadrants, kWh / kVArh, kW / kVar, kVA, P, F, PF, V, A.
- backlit LCD display
- accuracy of active energy (Wh) measurement: Class 1, Class B EN50470-1 / 3
- reactive energy measurement accuracy (VArh): Class 2
- THD: 1% to 31st
- normal working temperature: -10 ºC to 45 ºC
- operating temperature limits: -25 ºC to 75 ºC
- average annual humidity: 0-75%, non-condensing
- assembly: DIN 43880 rail (72x94.5mm)