- It's not model DTSU666-H and not working with Huawei
The meter works with inverters from FoxEss, Deye (tested with Deye SUN-12K-G03) and the Hoymiles system (please write before connecting the meter and entering serial numbers - we will send the manual on how to do it right), integration with Domoticz is also available (plug-in DTSU666-Modbus available on Github). The meter can easily be read with different types of devices with an RS485 port, such as: B. Raspberry PI (with a USB-RS485 adapter), PVMterminal, Computer (with a USB adapter -RS485), etc. If you need help integrating it into your system, write to us and we will try to help you.
Danger !!! It does not work with Huawei inverters because it is not an -H version with dedicated software for Huaweia. In this case, we recommend our DTSU666 and PVMterminal meters, which allow you to monitor both the generation and operating parameters of the Huawei inverter and the energy and operating parameters measured by the DTSU666 meter. Another budget solution that allows our DTSU666 to work with a Huawei inverter is to implement a register converter, the description and software of which are available on Github in the DTSU666_CHINT_to_HUAWEI_translator project.
The subject of the offer is Chint DTSU666 0,25-5 (80) A - a four-quadrant bidirectional measurement analyzer equipped with an RS-485 port and a Modbus RTU protocol (instructions in Polish are provided in section "Further information").
The Chint DTSU666 meters with backlit display are advanced multifunction devices designed for four-quadrant, bi-directional current measurement in single- and three-phase installations.
In addition to bi-directional energy flow (export and import), Chint DTSU666 meters also allow you to record and read many other grid parameters, including capacitive and inductive reactive energy in the direction of consumption (import) and feeding into the grid (export). The measuring device has an RS-485 interface, so you can easily read out the measured values via the Modbus RTU protocol. In addition, it has a configurable pulse output for active or reactive energy.
The device measures and transmits information on parameters such as: voltage (V), frequency (Hz), current (A), energy in four-quadrant measurement, (kWh / kVARh) injected into the grid (export), downloaded (import) and total.
- 4-way, 16 mm2 cable cross-section
- Measurements in single-phase two-wire, three-phase three-wire (3F3P) and four-wire (3F4P) installations, maximum current 80 A
- RS-485 output, Modbus RTU protocol
- Pulse output: programmable to set the pulses according to kWh or kVArh.
- Dimensions: including voltages, currents, active and reactive power, power factors on individual phases, delivery / import of active energy, delivery / import of reactive energy, four quadrants, kWh / kVArh, kW / kVar, kVA, P, F, PF, V, A</p>
- Backlit LCD display
- Accuracy of active energy measurement (Wh): Class 1, Class B EN50470-1 / 3
- Reactive energy measurement accuracy (VArh): Class 2
– THD: 1% to 31.
- Normal working temperature: -10ºC to 45ºC
- Operating temperature limits: -25ºC to 75ºC
- Average annual humidity: 0-75%, non-condensing
- Mounting: DIN 43880 rail (72 x 94.5 mm)