Photovoltaic PV Energy meter FoxESS Solax DTSU666-CT 3-phase
- Photovoltaic PV Energy meter DTSU666-CT 3-phase
ATTENTION !!! Meter for semi-indirect measurements - requires current transformers - possibility of using typical transformers with a secondary current 5A , no transformers included in the set.
The counter works with FoxEss inverters, integration with Domoticz is also available (DTSU666-Modbus plugin available on github). The meter can be easily read using various types of devices with an RS485 port, such as Raspberry PI (with a USB-RS485 adapter), PVMterminal , computer (with a USB adapter -RS485) etc. If you need help integrating with your system, write to us and we will try to help.
Attention !!! It does not work with Huawei inverters because it is not a -H version with dedicated software for Huaweia . In this case, we recommend our DTSU666 and PVMterminal meters, with which you can monitor both the generation and operating parameters of the Huawei inverter, as well as the energy and operating parameters measured by the DTSU666 meter. Another budget solution is to create a register converter, the description and software of which are available on github in the DTSU666_CHINT_to_HUAWEI_translator project.
The subject of the offer is Chint DTSU666 CT 0.015-1.5 (6) A - two-way, four-quadrant transformer meter analyzer equipped with RS-485 port and Modbus-RTU protocol (manual in Polish can be found in the "Additional Information" section).
The Chint DTSU666 CT meters with a backlit display are advanced multifunctional devices designed for bidirectional, four-quadrant, semi-indirect electricity metering in three-phase installations.
In addition to bidirectional energy flow (export and import), Chint DTSU666 CT meters also allow you to record and read many other network parameters, including capacitive and inductive reactive energy in the directions of consumption (import) and input to the grid (export). The meter has an RS-485 interface, so you can easily read the measured values using the Modbus-RTU protocol. Additionally, it has a configurable pulse output for active or reactive energy.
The device measures and transmits information about parameters such as: voltage (V), frequency (Hz), current (A), energy in the four-quadrant measurement, (kWh / kVArh) introduced into the network (export), downloaded (import) and total.
- for measuring phase voltages
- for connecting current transformers
- measurements in three-phase three (3F3P) and four-wire (3F4P) installations, maximum current depending on the transformer used
- RS-485 output, Modbus-RTU protocol
- pulse output: programmable to set the pulses corresponding to kWh or kVArh.
- measurements: incl. voltages, currents, active and reactive powers, power factors on individual phases, active energy export / import, reactive energy export / import, four quadrants, kWh / kVArh, kW / kVar, kVA, P, F, PF, V, A. < / p>
- backlit LCD display
- accuracy of active energy (Wh) measurement: Class C EN50470-1 / -3
- normal working temperature: -10 ºC to 45 ºC
- operating temperature limits: -25 ºC to 75 ºC
- average annual humidity: 0-75%, non-condensing
- assembly: DIN 43880 rail (72x94.5mm)