KACO Blueplanet 20.0 TL3-SPD - three phase 20 kW solar inverter
- KACO Blueplanet 20.0 TL3-SPD - three phase 20 kW solar inverter
The all-rounders among inverters
With the blueplanet 15.0 TL3 and 20.0 TL3 inverters you can easily deal with commercial and industrial solar power plants - even if non-uniform or mixed roofs require a sophisticated design. Both inverters have 2 MPP trackers to which you can connect 2 strings each symmetrically as well as unsymmetrically.
To give you all the options when choosing the PV modules, the MPP trackers can be assigned a maximum input current of 20 amps for connecting the strings in parallel - or you can bridge the trackers and even switch on 40 amps.
For ground-mounted solar parks you use the inverters as a congenial addition to the larger blueplanet 50.0 TL3. All inverters are suitable for connection to low voltage and medium voltage grids.
The safety aspect is emphasised by pre-installed sockets, which can be fitted at any time with SPD type 1+2 combined arrestors for DC overvoltage protection. In addition, the inverters are guarded against salt air corrosion near the sea as a standard feature.
The blueplanet 15.0 TL3 and 20.0 TL3 are also equipped with section switches ex works. These can be addressed directly by the Powador-protect control unit - the most cost-effective solution available on the market for grid and plant protection and feed-in management.
Your benefits at a glance
- High flexibility for demanding system designs and string configurations
- A manifold of safety functions
- Installation-friendly connection area, and user-friendly operation
- Numerous standard interfaces for extensive communication options
- Internal storage of log data, no separate data logger required
- blueplanet 20.0 TL3 certified for Japan
- KACO new energy awarded Top Brand PV, Click here to learn more >>