Motherboard VA70/VG70 MAIN BOARD EasyNote LV11HC GT 720M 2GB NB.M6Q11.P01
- Original Acer motherboard
- 100% perfect working with half year warranty
- Socket: Intel Socket G2 / rPGA988B
- Graphic card nVidia GeForce GT 720M 2GB
- Can be used in: Packard Bell EasyNote LV11HC
Socket G2, also called rPGA988B, was introduced in January 2011 as a socket for mobile microprocessors, based on Sandy Bridge microarchitecture. Alongside the new CPUs, Intel launched HM65, HM67, QM67, QS6 and UM67 6-series mobile chipsets, compatible with the socket. While the initial launch of socket G2 platform included only Core-branded processors, Intel eventually released mobile Celeron and Pentium "Sandy Bridge" models, compatible with the socket.